- Program submitter may or may not also be the presenter. Either is acceptable.
- Communications by MLA’s Program Subcommittee will be with the submitter only. It is expected that pertinent information is then conveyed by the submitter, serving as the liaison, to all presenters. Contact information is required for each presenter as well.
- Program sessions are sixty minutes of content.
- MLA members are not reimbursed or compensated for session time, mileage, or any other such item.
- Presenters, including MLA members, must register for the day(s) they attend Annual Conference if they intend to stay beyond their allotted presentation time.
- The MLA Program Subcommittee will contact each program’s submitter in writing with regards to final decisions of the juried acceptance process by May 3, 2014.
- MLA will send all individual presenters a Presenter Agreement indicating date, time, and details of their presentation. This will be confirmed by the presenter and returned to MLA.
Please join librarians, library staff and library supporters at the MLA 2014 Annual Conference October 15-17 in Grand Rapids.
Annual Conference is a well-received and well-attended event that draws between 400-500 library professionals from around the state making it the ideal environment for library supporters to partner with MLA members via exhibition, sponsorship and advertising. The return on investment is indisputable given the numerous opportunities before, during and after conference for you to connect with your target audience and build on branding.
Please note, sponsors and advertisers should complete and return the commitment form in the brochure to secure their participation. Exhibitors must register online to reserve their booth. Exhibit floorplans will be available in March 2014.
Click the image below to download a PDF copy of the Invitation to Exhibit, Sponsor and Advertise.